Friday, 07 June 2013 11:45
Win a website for your tourism business this summer!Written by Helmut Watterott
We have that Friday feeling again and since we are offering websites with our partners searchscotland.org, the next 50 listings will be in with a chance of receiving a free website worth £300. SearchScotland.Org listings start from £5 per year and all you need to do is add a listing to our directory.
To Add a listing to SearchScotland:
Please register for free on the website searchscotland.org.
Once your account is verified, login.
Add an Entry. Follow the form and select the options you would like.
Once payment has been made, your listing will be made live.
You are now in with a chance of winning!!!
More information on the websites on offer can be found HERE
Some examples of our tourism provider website:
- Bed and Breakfast: http://northendguesthouse.co.uk/
- Hotel: http://www.banktonhousehotel.co.uk/
- Self Catering: http://www.100findhorn.com/
- Campsite: http://www.ayres-rock-hostel-orkney.com/
- Tour Operator: http://www.clydecoasttourism.co.uk/
- Events: http://www.largsvikingfestival.com/
- Tourism Area Initiative: Discover Inverclyde (soon to be live)
More portfolio items can be found HERE
Terms and Conditions:
The website on offer is to the value of £300 as described HERE. Any add ons will be chargeable.
Only Scottish tourism providers are accepted as directory entires and so are the only ones that can really benefit from this competition.
The offer will end at 50 persons and each new provider will be mentioned in our social media coverage. If 50 listings are not reached, we will end the competition on the 30th June 2013 where a winner will be chosen and announced.